Welcome to All-Star Personnel
Thank you for your interest in All-Star Personnel. All-Star was founded on June 3, 1996, with a driven desire to provide unsurpassed service for both our valuable customers and our talented team members that we place on assignments.
It all starts with caring about the job that we do and knowing that each new job assignment will open the door for new opportunities. It gives us a great sense of pride every time an All-Star team member accepts an assignment, works diligently, proves their worth and turns that opportunity into a long-lasting and fulfilling career. That is a huge win not only for the individual, but also for our customer and All-Star Personnel.
We believe that our collective success is achieved through the self-fulfillment of our team members on the job and in our communities. We also believe that our customers and team members have the right to be satisfied in all interaction with our agency. We stand behind our services and listen closely to their needs. We continually strive to improve the performance of our services. We strive every day to make a difference, to change someone’s life for the better. Individual job satisfaction, and positive and winning attitudes are stated All-Star objectives. We are committed to controlled growth, and staying out in front and understanding the changing working environment. All-Star Personnel aspires to be exceptional, not just successful!
Steven C. Weldon
Meet our team
Steve Weldon, Founder
As an industry veteran, Steve leads our team with fierce passion and positive energy that instills pride in every member. All-Star Personnel currently employs 35 permanent full-time emploiyees with more than 200 years of combined staffing expertise. Some of our specialized areas of expertise include On-Site Implementation and Maintenance, Safety Compliance, Customized Orientations, Training Programs, Recruitment, Human Resources, Criminal Backgrounds, Homeland Security Compliance, Warehouse, Distribution and Manufacturing placement, as well as Professional Staffing and Skilled Placement. Thanks to our uncompromising commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, All-Star is one of the fastest growing independently owned agencies in Tennessee.
As a leader and innovator in the staffing industry, All-Star Personnel has built its reputation through outstanding service and individual attention to our customers and our associates. Because of unparalleled service, 19 years of successful experience in the light industrial field, and volume of placements, we have gained the reputation as the leading supplier of candidates for our market. The high rate of client retention, including one of the first customers we secured 15 years ago, speaks to our uncompromising commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Mike Tooley, Director of Operations /Safety Compliance Mgr.
- 34 years staffing experience
- Light Industrial, Clerical and Contract Payroll Staffing Experience
- Experienced Backgrounds include but not limited to: sales, branch manager, regional manager, division manager, director of operations, internal auditor, investigative experience, policy and procedure implementation and accountability, quality control
- BS Degree from Western Kentucky University 1986
Brian Derryberry, Human Resources/Risk Management
- 16 years staffing experience
- Industrial, clerical, technical, and professional
- Titles held: regional director, regional manager, division manager, on-site manager, on-site representative, on-site implementation team member, staffing specialist, and recruiter
- Experience also includes: Workers’ Compensation Management, payroll, Sub-Finder, eEmpACT, Kronos, Attendance Enterprise, ADP
- BS Psychology MTSU
Toni Albani, Accountant
- Experience includes: controller, satisfaction management systems (market research consulting), manager, integration/due diligence, telecommunications service/equipment provider, operational controller, telecommunications equipment provider
Kelly Vane, Payroll Administrator
Ashley McLemore, Human Resources and Recruiting
- 5 years staffing experience industrial, clerical, skilled, and professional staffing and recruiting experience.
- 6 years office management experience.
- 4 years marketing experience.
- Background includes: recruiter/staffing coordinator, director of recruiting, office manager, area sales manager, social media management, director of marketing and human resources.
- BS degree in Integrated Studies with focus areas in Business Administration and Marketing from MTSU
Rachael G. Thompson, Senior Manager
- 19 years in industrial, clerical, technical, professional and direct hire
- Positions held include area sales manager, branch manager, on-site specialist, and placement coordinator. Rachael has extensive training in the following areas: partnership development, on-site implementation, safety compliance, homeland security, I-9 verification
- Additional experience: eEmpACT Software and Attendance Enterprise, has completed the Integrity Selling and Service Program, as well as Waller & Lansden Employment Training through All-Star Personnel
Patrick Higginbotham, Business Development, Branch Manager
- Additional Experience: Sales, Customer Service, Site Specific Safety Investigation, Environmental Health and Safety, OSHA 40 Hour HAZWOPER Certification, EEmpact, AutoCAD
- Education: Engineering Degree from the University of Mississippi
Beatriz Escalante, Branch Manager, Portland, TN
- 6 years of Staffing Service with All-Star Personnel.
- Positions held with company include On-site Representative, Operations Specialist and Branch Manager.
- Extensive training and experience in the following areas: Recruiting, Customer Service, People Management and Employee On Boarding.
- Additional Experience: Bilingual, Payroll, VMS Systems, eEmPact Software, Attendance Enterprise, Workers Compensation Claims,I-9 Verification, and EHX powered by Efficient Hire.
Holly Sumners, Branch Manager, Gallatin, TN
- 10 years as a Staffing Professional with All-Star Personnel
- Positions held include: Operations Specialist, On-Site Representative, On-Site Manager, Operations Manager, Branch Manager
- Extensive training and experience in the following areas: Customer Service, Account Management, People Management, Recruiting, Employee On Boarding, Employee Relations
- Additional experience: I-9 Verification, Workers Compensation Claims, Payroll, VMS Systems, eEmpACT Software, Attendance Enterprise, EHX powered by EfficientHire
Karrie Johnson, Branch Manager, Smyrna, TN
- Over 9 years staffing experience
- Specializing in: Industrial, Clerical, Skilled, Technical, Professional, and Direct Hire Staffing Experience
- Positions held include Branch Manager, Operations Manager, Training Manager, Staffing Specialist, Office Support Clerk
- Additional experience includes eEmpACT software, Gorrie-Reagan Attendance Enterprise, Kronos, E-Verify, EHX Onboarding, Tennessee New Hire, Microsoft Suite
- Accomplishments: Employee of the month April 2016, Highest recruitment calls in Southern Region November 2018 & December 2018, Highest Branch Billable Hours for 2016 & 2017