Welcome to All-Star Personnel
Thank you for your interest in All-Star Personnel. All-Star was founded on June 3, 1996, with a driven desire to provide unsurpassed service for both our valuable customers and our talented team members that we place on assignments.
It all starts with caring about the job that we do and knowing that each new job assignment will open the door for new opportunities. It gives us a great sense of pride every time an All-Star team member accepts an assignment, works diligently, proves their worth and turns that opportunity into a long-lasting and fulfilling career. That is a huge win not only for the individual, but also for our customer and All-Star Personnel.
We believe that our collective success is achieved through the self-fulfillment of our team members on the job and in our communities. We also believe that our customers and team members have the right to be satisfied in all interaction with our agency. We stand behind our services and listen closely to their needs. We continually strive to improve the performance of our services. We strive every day to make a difference, to change someone’s life for the better. Individual job satisfaction, and positive and winning attitudes are stated All-Star objectives. We are committed to controlled growth, and staying out in front and understanding the changing working environment. All-Star Personnel aspires to be exceptional, not just successful!
Steven C. Weldon
Meet our team
Steve Weldon, Founder
As an industry veteran, Steve leads our team with fierce passion and positive energy that instills pride in every member. All-Star Personnel currently employs 35 permanent full-time emploiyees with more than 200 years of combined staffing expertise. Some of our specialized areas of expertise include On-Site Implementation and Maintenance, Safety Compliance, Customized Orientations, Training Programs, Recruitment, Human Resources, Criminal Backgrounds, Homeland Security Compliance, Warehouse, Distribution and Manufacturing placement, as well as Professional Staffing and Skilled Placement. Thanks to our uncompromising commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction, All-Star is one of the fastest growing independently owned agencies in Tennessee.
As a leader and innovator in the staffing industry, All-Star Personnel has built its reputation through outstanding service and individual attention to our customers and our associates. Because of unparalleled service, 19 years of successful experience in the light industrial field, and volume of placements, we have gained the reputation as the leading supplier of candidates for our market. The high rate of client retention, including one of the first customers we secured 15 years ago, speaks to our uncompromising commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction.
Mike Tooley, Director of Operations /Safety Compliance Mgr.
- 28 years staffing experience
- Light Industrial, Clerical and Contract Payroll Staffing Experience
- Experienced Backgrounds include but not limited to: sales, branch manager, regional manager, division manager, director of operations, internal auditor, investigative experience, policy and procedure implementation and accountability, quality control
- BS Degree from Western Kentucky University 1986
Kelly Vane, Human Resources and Recruiting
- 6 years of staffing experience
- Medical, clerical, technical, industrial, executive search and professional staffing and recruiting experience
- Background includes: recruiter, project coordinator, service coordinator, staffing specialist, payroll, and human resources.
Brian Derryberry, Regional Manager
- 15 years staffing experience
- Industrial, clerical, technical, and professional
- Titles held: regional director, regional manager, division manager, on-site manager, on-site representative, on-site implementation team member, staffing specialist, and recruiter
- Experience also includes: Workers’ Compensation Management, payroll, Sub-Finder, eEmpACT, Kronos, Attendance Enterprise, ADP
- BS Psychology MTSU
Kelly Penning, Payroll Manager
- 5 years payroll staffing experience
- Experience includes, but is not limited to: clerical, marketing, management, problem solving, eEmpact software, Skylight, Quickbooks
Wendy Sumners, Regional Branch Manager
- 12 years staffing experience
- Industrial, clerical, skilled, technical, and professional staffing experience
- Experience includes, but is not limited to: branch manager, regional branch manager, retail management, training, operations, recruiting, on-site manager, payroll, human resources, criminal background, homeland security, and audit investigations
- Additional Experience – United States Government Department of Homeland Security specialized training completed as a certified Trainer & Supervisor
Toni Albani, Accountant
- Experience includes: controller, satisfaction management systems (market research consulting), manager, integration/due diligence, telecommunications service/equipment provider, operational controller, telecommunications equipment provider
Rachael G. Thompson, Area Manager, Gallatin, TN
- 18 years in industrial, clerical, technical, professional and direct hire
- Positions held include area sales manager, branch manager, on-site specialist, and placement coordinator. Rachael has extensive training in the following areas: partnership development, on-site implementation, safety compliance, homeland security, I-9 verification
- Additional experience: eEmpACT Software and Attendance Enterprise, has completed the Integrity Selling and Service Program, as well as Waller & Lansden Employment Training through All-Star Personnel
Gina Harden –Branch Manager, Murfreesboro, TN
- 12 years staffing experience
- Experience Backgrounds include but are not limited to: administrative management systems, management, training, operations, interpersonal communication, orientation conducting and recruiting
- Additional Experience – eEmpact software, EVerify, Microsoft Word/Excel/PowerPoint
Chelsea Jones, Branch Manager, Lebanon, TN
- 3 years in industrial, clerical, technical, and professional
- Positions held include branch manager, operation manger, on-site specialist, and staffing specialist
- Additional Experience – Chelsea has extensive training in the following areas: Homeland Security, I-9 Verification, ADP program, and our eEmpACT Software, and Attendance Enterprise.